Get ready to decompress and shake it all out!
WHAT TO WEAR?
Dress for ceremony in comfortable, carefree, yogic attire that is preferably colourful and lots of FUN! Think Jungle theme, animal prints, chakra colours, or anything that makes you feel more connected to the Earth.
Wear layers as the church is large and vaulted.
Space to be and do you! We got you covered.
WHAT TO BRING:
There will be a coat check for personal belongings
No cell phones will be permitted in the ceremony
You will receive a Thank You email with images of the event to share with friends and as keepsakes. While in ceremony enjoy not having to tweet, snap, post, or feed - We’ve got you covered with professional photography and videography.
On Time, Together We Shine
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME - DOORS OPEN AT 6:00 PM
* Entrance is located at 1202 rue de Bleury - Ground Floor is the Creative Arts Gallery, this lobby will provide space to chat and gather with friends. Signs will guide you for check-in and vestibules.
* Come early to shop yoga retailers for special goodies
* Once checked-in, each person will be greeted individually at the main church's entrance starting at 6:45 pm.
* Once the ceremony begins at 7 pm, it is possible that late entries may not be permitted.
* The event will finish at 9:30 pm, it’s Saturday Night! You will be able to gather your belongings and soak in the experience without rushing.
Église du Gesù | www.legesu.com
1202 rue de Bleury
Montréal, QC H3B 3J3 | Metro Place Des Arts