Get ready to decompress and shake it all out!
Please avoid alcohol, drugs, caffeine or any other intoxicants for a few days prior. Avoid food intake for at least 2 hours prior to the ceremony.
WHAT TO WEAR?
Dress for ceremony in comfortable, carefree, yogic attire that is WHITE or light colours.
Please bring a white head scarf or bandana or eye covering
Wear layers as the church is large and vaulted.
Space to be and do you! We got you covered.
WHAT TO BRING:
There will be a coat check for personal belongings
Journal if you wish
No cell phones will be permitted in the ceremony
You will receive a Thank You email with images of the event to share with friends and as keepsakes. While in ceremony enjoy not having to tweet, snap, post, or feed - We’ve got you covered with professional photography and videography.
On Time, Together We Shine
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME - DOORS OPEN AT 5:00 PM
* Entrance is located at 1202 rue de Bleury - Ground Floor is the Creative Arts Gallery, this lobby will provide space to chat and gather with friends. Signs will guide you for check-in and vestibules.
* Come early to shop yoga retailers for special goodies
* Once checked-in, each person will be greeted individually at the main church's entrance starting at 5:45 pm.
* Once the ceremony begins at 6 pm, it is possible that late entries may not be permitted.
* The event will finish at 9:00 pm. You will be able to gather your belongings and soak in the experience without rushing.
Église du Gesù | www.legesu.com
1202 rue de Bleury
Montréal, QC H3B 3J3 | Metro Place Des Arts